Monday, August 24, 2009

August

At my lowest points of inspiration, which seem somewhat cyclical, I just try to keep my head down and lunge forward. One of those moments is currently upon me. I am reaching some of the most exciting times in my musical career and am struggling to keep the "art" in my personal approach to the current and coming storm. When I'm uninspired, I see things on more of a literal, almost mathematical way. Which is HORRIBLE. This and this needs to be done and that's how you do that... just go for it... and see what happens. Where is this voice that should be drowning out the calculated madness?..... Pressure is another thing. Can you accomplish greatness without pressure? No. Can you accomplish anything of value without it being difficult? No. But with that being said... it isn't hard either. Inspiration, determination, focus, and action. Life, love, certainty and purposeful existence.

No comments: